|Destination||Delivery time||Free above|
|Denmark||2–4 working days||600 DKK|
|European Union||2–5 working days||600 DKK|
|UK||2–4 working days||650 DKK|
|US & Canada||5–7 working days||650 DKK|
|Rest of the world||5–7 working days||1000 DKK|
Performance Marketer /
The position …
As Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing a substantial budget to grow the number of customers of Organic Basics in a profitable way and drive iteration for continued improvements and gains in efficiency. You’ll play a critical role in the marketing team, working alongside the business intelligence, creative, content and campaign teams to develop new acquisition campaigns and support multi channel initiatives.
The ideal candidate loves analyzing campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively, optimizing them and should have a finger on the pulse of the digital advertising landscape to surface new opportunities and use innovative best practices to deliver additional value. You should be comfortable with managing +€1,000,000 budgets, and owning the return on investment on the campaigns you manage.
What you will do …
- Optimize the marketing budget in channels you manage and deliver efficient return on investment (Search, Social, Video, Facebook and Display).
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify the best value proposition for the advertising campaigns and optimize various stages of the conversion funnel on the campaigns that you run.
- Plan, execute and report out on progress and learnings along the way.
- Work with weekly and monthly sales and marketing reporting, work with KPI's such as CAC, CPP, LTV across different acquisition channels.
Who you are …
- An ideal candidate will have a science or business degree, and have a good understanding for statistics and mathematics.
- Have previous work experience in a start-up (not a requirement).
- A quick learner with a passion for solving problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- Have sustainable and organic values and care about the vision of Organic Basics.
- Willingness to learn through a steep learning curve.
- Strong work ethic and highly driven personality.
- High sense of urgency and dedication.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Age is irrelevant.
What you can expect from us …
- A flat hierarchy entrepreneurial team with high ambitions and motivation.
- A challenging, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- A full understanding and hands-on experience of the processes and initiatives it takes to build a fast growing e-commerce direct to consumer business.
- High expectations and challenges to help you reach your highest potential.
- The possibility of becoming one of the first employees in the sustainable lifestyle brand of tomorrow, with possibilities of growing with the company and receiving equity options.
- Access to a big network of business partners, advisors and professionals.