Online Marketing Associate
We are looking for an exceptional, structured and very disciplined marketing and sales intern who’s motivated by a steep-learning curve, high degree of responsibility and decision-making. The successful candidate will work 37 hours a week in close collaboration with the founding team, and be accountable for executing new performance marketing- and branding initiatives on new and existing markets. You will be part of allocating a large marketing budget to the most efficient channels, and will obtain the tools and data insights to dynamically evaluate the initiatives on an on-going basis. For the position it is a requirement that you are able to be at our Copenhagen offices 5 days per week.
What you’ll do:
- Growing the company’s main KPI – revenue.
- Dynamic analysis and supervision of marketing efforts.
- Testing and executing new performance marketing and branding channels on new and existing markets.
- Creative optimization of existing marketing channels. • Direct dialogue with marketing partners to optimize performance.
- Coordinating with the creative department and securing good structure in campaign- and marketing calendars.
Who you are:
- Strong work ethic and highly driven personality.
- Analytical and decisive mindset.
- Structured and disciplined approach to problem solving.
- High sense of urgency and dedication.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Age is irrelevant.
What you can expect from us:
- A flat hierarchy entrepreneurial team with high ambitions and motivation.
- A challenging, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- A full understanding and hands-on experience of the processes and initiatives it takes to build a fast growing e-commerce direct to consumer business.
- High expectations and challenges to help you reach your highest potential.
- The possibility of becoming one of the first employees in the sustainable lifestyle brand of tomorrow, with possibilities of growing with the company and receiving equity options.