We are looking for an exceptional, structured and very disciplined E-Commerce Manager who’s motivated by a steep learning curve and a high degree of responsibility. The successful candidate will work 37 hours a week.
You will build, optimize and iterate on the shopping experience while defining new features and building new flows, paths, landing pages, navigation, and overall e-commerce functionality.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize and improve the shopping experience for our fast-growing e-commerce company.
- Development and implementation of our overall eCommerce strategy.
- Initiate new features that support an increase in conversion rate, basket value etc.
- You will implement new apps, integrations, and add-ons to our current Shopify store.
- Improving traffic acquisitions and funnels together with the performance marketing team.
- Keep the site up-to-date content-wise together with our marketing team as you together will develop the content calendar and oversee website add-ons, uploads, and landing page development.
- You will together with our data-team analyze on customer behavior in order to optimize the customer journey based on behavioral and localization-based features.
- Optimize our webshop to more and new markets.
- You will be in charge of developing SEO strategies as well as implementing and managing them.
- You will be fully in charge of running ongoing split-tests on the site.
- You will optimize and maintain our order handling systems as well as inventory management systems.
- You will together with our wholesale team optimize our B2B platform.
Who you are:
- An all-star who takes ownership (and pride in) your work.
- You have +3 years of previous experience working with eCommerce.
- Have experience or a genuine interest in Fashion or/and sustainability
- You understand that even though a bright green button converts better it’s not always the most on-brand initiative that you can do.
- You possess skills in HTML and CSS, and you are not afraid of doing some front-end work.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX
- Knowledge of attribution modeling, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, customer journeys, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.
- Able to think outside the box and be superb at both creative and structured problem-solving.
- Full professional proficiency in both Danish and English.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- Have a strong sense of ownership over your tasks
- Deliver when working independently but also know how to support colleagues in their efforts
- You have an entrepreneurial “I’ll figure this out” kind of spirit.
- You want to work in a fun environment that gives you a chance to be your best
- Becoming an early employee in the sustainable lifestyle brand of tomorrow, with the opportunity of growing within the company.
- A great social working environment with many fun activities (Summer Parties, DHL run, Day in Tivoli, Beersies and occasional margaritas etc.)
- Being part of a versatile international team
- Access to a big network of business partners, advisors, and professionals.